Uf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OCDFlosser

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello folks...

I just wanted to see who has been contacted by UF so far and who has interviews.

So far I received the initial "We've received your app..." email, and a status update on AADSAS today. I've heard people have been sent their supplemental and even interviews!

👍 Thanks 😀
 
I received an email containing directions for the supplemental application and an interview invite on August 9th. My interview was supposed to be August 16th but I had to change it to the 30th 🙂
 
I got a supplement on Friday, I just sent it in so I have not heard anything else yet. I'm sure you'll get your supplement soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone receive a confirmation email after they sent in their Part II of the supplemental?