UGA c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GiantRobotCamel

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, just thought I would make a thread for all of the Dawg hopefuls this year. This is my first application cycle and I was hoping that making a thread would alleviate some of the soul-draining stress associated with waiting on a decision (February can't come soon enough). Good luck everyone!
 
Hey everyone, just thought I would make a thread for all of the Dawg hopefuls this year. This is my first application cycle and I was hoping that making a thread would alleviate some of the soul-draining stress associated with waiting on a decision (February can't come soon enough). Good luck everyone!
Hello! There is already a UGA one it's just on the second page. But same the wait till February is killing me.