Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In regards to UGA's recommendation form, as you know I have to print it and then give it to my evaluators. But here is my issue: I am going to put down the coarses that I had with the instructor. This means that I am filling that section in as opposed to my evaluator himself doing it for me. Do you think UGA will still accept my recommendation?
I dont want it to be a PAIN for my evaluator to go back and check every class that I had with him. So do you think I am being reasonable here by filling out the coarses taken for him?
I dont want it to be a PAIN for my evaluator to go back and check every class that I had with him. So do you think I am being reasonable here by filling out the coarses taken for him?