Ugh, I almost blew it.

Started by meadow36
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meadow36

UF CVM 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I am accepted to UF c/o 2013 and part of the pre-reqs are Animal Science and Nutrition (as most of you know). Anyway, I am about a quarter of the way through the nutrition (which I knew I needed), and I woke up out of a dead sleep the other night thinking about the Animal Science requirement. I guess I just assumed it was covered by my vet tech classes, and someone must have said that to me somewhere along the line because I didn't sign up for it.

So the next day I emailed Lynette to make sure - low and behold they are saying I need the requirement!!! 😕 I almost had a heart attack. I quickly called up OK state and signed up for it (another $750 bucks down the drain 😡).

Anyways .......

How much would that have sucked if I showed up at school in August without the requirement???? :scared: What a close call. Thank God for divine intervention (rocked me out of a dead sleep)!
 
If I were you Id be ready to vomit.. Thank goodness you caught it before it was too late to sign up for a class
 
How much would that have sucked if I showed up at school in August without the requirement???? :scared: What a close call. Thank God for divine intervention (rocked me out of a dead sleep)!


I've had more than my fair share of those! I'm glad you were able to get it taken care of. It's great having a back-up who takes care of us when we miss something or make mistakes. It's still stressful when stuff like that happens though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow, that would throw me for a loop... glad you realized that! I think i would have had a mental breakdown before i even had the thought process of calling OK state!

Good luck with the class!:luck:
 
Wow, very scary. You caught it soon enough thank goodness! Goodluck with the course and congrats on your acceptance. Wish I was studying vet medicine in Florida 😍 Best of luck:luck::xf: