UH pharmacy interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CPhTtoPharmD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else been invited for an interview at UH this year. I just got my invite last week. The questionare is a little rough. Has anyone went to an UH interview before? I have read all the interview feedbacks but none of them have anything about the group assisgnment or the writing assignment, I would like a little idea of what it is going to be like.
 
Congrats! You should check out the "Texas School Applicants" thread. There's a bunch of us there. I got an invite last week, too. Welcome to SDN. And see you at the interview!🙂