Umdnj Housing

Started by ftrdds
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ftrdds

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I know its getting kind of last minute, but I've finally decided on umdnj and am just now searching for housing. i was hoping for on-campus, but as expected the 1bdm and studios have a waitlist of more than 100! all thats left is 3-bdms and so i'm wondering if anyone else is in the same situation and mabye might want to see if we're compatabile for a 3bdm or if anyone else has leads on off campus housing that would be helpful too!

Thanks!
 
Are you in Newark or Piscataway? If you are in Piscataway, I have a condo I can rent out on a month to month basis since I am relocating for UMDNJ-Stratford. If you want the details, email me at [email protected]