UMDNJ stats?

Started by rpm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rpm

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have or know where I can find the stats to the UMDNJ biomed masters program. Numbers such as what % get into med school and what med schools they go to would be helpful. I tried searching their site but they didn't have them listed.
 
Does anyone have or know where I can find the stats to the UMDNJ biomed masters program. Numbers such as what % get into med school and what med schools they go to would be helpful. I tried searching their site but they didn't have them listed.

Good Luck! I have been asking this question up and down SDN for the past 3 to 4 weeks and have received no response 🙁

-PlAnEjaNe