UMich Students

Started by phope
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phope

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the minimum cumulative GPA to continue from yr to yr (or semester to semester) in UM's Pharm school?

When and where are the IPPEs in the UM curriculum?

Is a car absolutely necessary?
 
Last edited:
I got the email too. I know it's a great program, but it's weird to get an invite when I never went to the interview.

So the list isn't based on the interview pool...think it's random?

I like my school, but UM is a great choice.
 
any advice/comments would be appreciated.

what do you feel are the advantages to graduating from Umich vs Jefferson?