UMKC's program

Started by FutureRX
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureRX

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a question regarding UMKC's program. I am under the assumption that it is a 5 year program but someone told me recently that if you have taken all of the harder classes (like orgo II) then it you can do the program in 4 years?
 
FutureRX said:
I had a question regarding UMKC's program. I am under the assumption that it is a 5 year program but someone told me recently that if you have taken all of the harder classes (like orgo II) then it you can do the program in 4 years?

No not true.Regardless ofd your classes you still have to go for 5 yrs.Kinda stupid