Undergraduate research?

Started by NUCat17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NUCat17

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was wondering, I did some scientific research in physics during sophomore year. Is this still going to be valid considering that I will be applying to medical schools in a couple years or so? Thanks for the help!!!
 
Last edited:
I graduated in 1998, did undergraduate research in the 1995/1996 range in chemical engineering, and included it on my AMCAS in 2008. I did not have any other research experience, and I was fine. Just remember what what you were working on. I did get asked about it in my interview.