UNECOM online courses

Started by Postal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Postal

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"UNECOM offers both a Distance Medical Biochemistry course and Organic Chemistry distance education course"

Has anyone ever taken these courses?

I want to retake courses but my local colleges are over-filled with students and I'm finding difficult it to get the courses I need(especially labs) as a non-degree student. Plus I want to work a job to afford life. I ran across that statement on UNECOM's website and it looks like they offer chem,bio, biochem,and orgo. Even though these courses are offered by UNECOM, online courses are still a no-no?😕

http://www.une.edu/com/online/
 
Look in the pre-osteo forum for feedback from folks who've taken these. Reviews are positive.