UNECOM'S 2000 ENTERING CLASS POST HERE!

Started by Poet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Poet

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just want to give a big welcome "HELLO" to all my to-be classmates
smile.gif


Please post here so we can all get to know you before class starts!

Poet
 
Are you a nice premed? are you a cutie pa-toot-ie?

[This message has been edited by yosh (edited 03-28-2000).]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be there too! I am really looking forward to going to UNECOM. Do you guys know when orientation starts? I tried calling UNECOM and I didn't get a straight answer.
 
Hi Bandit! Hiya Gav!

I think that we are supposed to be there July 30th. Thats what another student-to-be told me.

I have some info to share with you too: after speaking with some realtors and landlords yesterday, they said that a lot of beachfront property opens up after the summer, but to make sure you ask whether or not its insulated because some will charge ~500/mo rent but heating can be more than the rent in the winter!

Anyone else going to look for places? Im heading up next week
smile.gif


Poet