University of Chicago Interview Swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chocoholic123

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I have an interview at UChicago on January 9, but need to switch it to January 16 or 18. I could also probably switch to January 11 or December 12. Any takers?? Pretty please?? 🙂
 
Last edited:
I have an interview at University of Chicago on December 7. Would like to switch to the following week or sometime in January (January 10th?)
 
Still looking to switch my UChicago interview from January 9 to January 18, but could also do December 12 or January 11. Anybody out there willing to trade????