Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Posting here for some advice.
My area of interest in medicine happens to be Oncology, but I also absolutely love Genetics. Would there be a profession that combines these two? As of now, my understanding would be that my best bet is to do a M.S. in Genetics followed by medical school – specializing in Internal Medicine. This is simply what somebody recommended I do.
Sorry if my questions come off as ignorant. Just switched to pre-med so still in the process of learning!
Posting here for some advice.
My area of interest in medicine happens to be Oncology, but I also absolutely love Genetics. Would there be a profession that combines these two? As of now, my understanding would be that my best bet is to do a M.S. in Genetics followed by medical school – specializing in Internal Medicine. This is simply what somebody recommended I do.
Sorry if my questions come off as ignorant. Just switched to pre-med so still in the process of learning!