UOP first Tier

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smallkitty00

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

If I submit my Pharmcas and my UOP supllemental application by end of July (like July 29th), will I be considered for first tier?

Thank you,

Smallkitty00
 
smallkitty00 said:
Hi!

If I submit my Pharmcas and my UOP supllemental application by end of July (like July 29th), will I be considered for first tier?

Thank you,

Smallkitty00

This sounds like a question for Veronica..... 😀
 
I'm pretty sure as long as its postmarked right?

Good question though.. if you find out can you post the answer? Otherwise I'm calling UOP monday... and I'll post the answer if its not up yet. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't even know what a first tier is....I submitted my PharmCAS app the same day it opened, so what is a first tier?