UoP interview

Started by CADentGal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CADentGal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview coming up at UoP. Any pointers or insights? This is my second interview, so at least I have the jitters out... just wondering what to expect. The pre-interview "info packet" is pretty nominal 🙂 Thanks!
 
The interview is incredibly casual and relaxed. The most important one is with a faculty member, for 1h. It is open file, and they will have read your application very carefully. There were almost no canned/typical interview questions in mine. Everything asked was tailored specifically for my application. Just relax and let them know who you are.

Good luck!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I do agree with the fact that MOST UOP interviews are not intense. The faculty are trying to find out something about you. They want to see if you're able to hold a conversaion as well as observing your professionalism. However, I would still practice the tough questions a little bit just in case you're one of the few less fortunate ones who get to interview with a tougher faculty member.