Uop Re-review

Started by 335xi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

335xi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
before, it said " re-review in Nov"
Now it says "re-review in Jan"

Love it! haha.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish they would update mine. They have had all parts of my application in the system since early october and it still says
File is in Review Allow 4 to 8 weeks
 
mine never changed from 'file is in review' I guess it fell off a desk into a garbage can or something
 
I've been waiting since August... these are some long 4-8 weeks!!

I think my file is lost somewhere.