uop supplemental app

Started by jellopie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jellopie

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

There was a part for the application where I had to briefly explain why i wanted to go to UOP. I was wondering how long people usually wrote about this. SHould it be like a page double-spaced? or would it be a page single spaced? thanks again
 
hey jello
yeah, I'm currently working on that section of the application. I've already submitted my pharmcas and now I am faced with researching the school's website. It's fun isn't it? 😳

Anyway, I would say about half a page to three quarters, single spaced (double spacing is for your anal english teachers in college). I was planning to write a page, but since it does say "briefly," i don't want to piss off any admissions person. i hope this helps. by the way, what did you list as your reasons?