-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UOP Supplemental Application
Started by BubblieJenJen
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Location, campus size, activities to do, fairly certain everyone's answers will be generic unless you had a family member go there or something who urged you to apply.Can someone help me with the supplemental essay, "Why do you wish to attend UOP?"
I have a few ideas, but they seem so generic. 🙄
Please help! 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My advice would be to make it non-generic as possible because the question is obviously there for a reason. If you can't do it, you can't do it but you just try your best. I'll be attending UOP in the fall and I gave a non-generic answer.
Can someone help me with the supplemental essay, "Why do you wish to attend UOP?"
I have a few ideas, but they seem so generic. 🙄
Please help! 😳
Search for the inspiration to turn the generic response into a brand name, DAW response. Good luck.
haha this girl I work with asked me the same question. She's applying too.
Sorry this is off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread related to the same issue (uop supplemental). I know how certain members get about doing the whole search thread before posting. My question is for those who've started on their uop supp and are submitting it via online. For the resume portion, is anyone copy and pasting onto the website? My concern is that if I do that, everything will be misaligned. I heard this is the first time UOP is taking supplementals online so does anyone have experience with this yet?
yea, itll misalign the structure and the text font. for this reason, i decided to submit via usps.
Sorry this is off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread related to the same issue (uop supplemental). I know how certain members get about doing the whole search thread before posting. My question is for those who've started on their uop supp and are submitting it via online. For the resume portion, is anyone copy and pasting onto the website? My concern is that if I do that, everything will be misaligned. I heard this is the first time UOP is taking supplementals online so does anyone have experience with this yet?
Sorry this is off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread related to the same issue (uop supplemental). I know how certain members get about doing the whole search thread before posting. My question is for those who've started on their uop supp and are submitting it via online. For the resume portion, is anyone copy and pasting onto the website? My concern is that if I do that, everything will be misaligned. I heard this is the first time UOP is taking supplementals online so does anyone have experience with this yet?
That's what I am worrying about too, so I am trying to make the resume in an outline format rather than the typical resume template used on Word.
I remember applying undergrad and everything was submitted online. One lets you copy/paste, the other one is upload the file, but it auto pastes onto the site and it's always misaligned lol.
K
keroppiqe
Is it better to submit the supplemental application online or via mail? Does the school have a preference?
yea, itll misalign the structure and the text font. for this reason, i decided to submit via usps.
So did you print the supplemental from the website and just fill it out?
So did you print the supplemental from the website and just fill it out?
Now I'm doing it that way. I personally think it is much simpler to use the old-school method. 😀
pretty much, i downloaded the pdf files. the pdf files allow you to type your information. once thats done, you simply print the filled pdf files and send the paperwork via usps. so everything is typed.
goodluck.
goodluck.
So did you print the supplemental from the website and just fill it out?
yea i was totally having the same dilemma with the resume...the font and alignment is so off...i applied last year and did it through usps. i think this year is the first time they are doing it online. and for those who have tech licenses...how in the heck are we suppose to send a copy online?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe it says for us to send it though mail. Or at least, that's what I did🙂
I believe it says for us to send it though mail. Or at least, that's what I did🙂
then i don't get what's the point for UOP to put the application online in the first place
yea i was totally having the same dilemma with the resume...the font and alignment is so off...i applied last year and did it through usps. i think this year is the first time they are doing it online. and for those who have tech licenses...how in the heck are we suppose to send a copy online?
From the supplemental form it states to send a copy to admissions along with your supplemental application. The address I got from the website is this :
Office of Admission
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211
Since you'll be needing to snail mail it in, minus well snail mail the rest of the application right? That's what I'm doing now.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
