UOP Waitlist

Started by Rainbow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rainbow

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wonder if anyone's got accepted off the waitlist from the UOP? Anyone knows anything??? Please.
 
I was accepted last week off of the waitlist for UOP. Veronica Semmler from the admissions office called me on wednesday. I was on the top of the waitlist.
 
StephenChan UCI said:
I was accepted last week off of the waitlist for UOP. Veronica Semmler from the admissions office called me on wednesday. I was on the top of the waitlist.

Congrats Stephen, I'll be looking forward in meeting you soon. 👍 👍 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was also accepted last week from the wait list. However, i declined because i will be going to washington state. Hope that seat goes to someone here on the forums. 😀
 
I can wait to start in august and get my future career started. Good luck to those of you on the waitlist.
But, before that i will be in europe backpackin for 1 month...see you at orientation earlyeditiondude and the rest of my future classmates
 
Do you guys know how many poeple are there on the waitlist? They said I am on the top half but now I am really worried. 🙁
 
I have a 2.91 cum and a 2.78 science, however I have 2 more quarters to bring that up, but i plan to apply now. What are my chances at UOP?