Update letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drspongebob22

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am an international applicant and have applied to several US DO schools. Fortunately, I have been accepted to one of them and have an interview coming up at another school. There is one school that I'm really interested in but I haven't heard from them. As we are approaching the end of the interview season, I'm wondering if I could email the school and inform them of my continuing interest and also my other acceptance and the upcoming interview. What do you think? Thanks
 
Hi everyone, I am an international applicant and have applied to several US DO schools. Fortunately, I have been accepted to one of them and have an interview coming up at another school. There is one school that I'm really interested in but I haven't heard from them. As we are approaching the end of the interview season, I'm wondering if I could email the school and inform them of my continuing interest and also my other acceptance and the upcoming interview. What do you think? Thanks
Won't move the needle.