Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a quick question that I can't seem to find an answer to after searching for a bit.
This answers part of my question (found on the PharmCAS website).
Q: Can I add new planned or taken PCAT test dates on my application during the Academic Update?
A: No, you cannot update or edit PCAT information on your application during Academic Update. You may arrange for your new PCAT scores to be sent to PharmCAS as soon as they are available. PharmCAS will add all PCAT scores that are received, even if you have not entered a particular test date in your application.
I understand that they will receive the new scores, but how often do they recheck a student's profile? If you get looked over because of a low score from the first PCAT, at what point will they recheck to see if there is a better score posted?
Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere. Thank you.
This answers part of my question (found on the PharmCAS website).
Q: Can I add new planned or taken PCAT test dates on my application during the Academic Update?
A: No, you cannot update or edit PCAT information on your application during Academic Update. You may arrange for your new PCAT scores to be sent to PharmCAS as soon as they are available. PharmCAS will add all PCAT scores that are received, even if you have not entered a particular test date in your application.
I understand that they will receive the new scores, but how often do they recheck a student's profile? If you get looked over because of a low score from the first PCAT, at what point will they recheck to see if there is a better score posted?
Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere. Thank you.