Updates to AMCAS

Started by wepio
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wepio

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I noticed post-interview that I left a few items off of my AMCAS activities list -- a few surgery shadows, and some work-related committee involvement. Anyways, these activities actually occurred prior to my submission, but just didn't make it onto my primary. I'm updating a school, post-interview, and I want to include them now. The only thing is, this is a school I interviewed at last year, and provided these items as updates post-interview last year, but I overlooked them when completing my primary this year. Anyways, do I just include them on the update this time around, again?