UPenn 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bunnyslippers

Purdue SVM Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought since people were starting to hear back from Penn I would start a new thread for all us hopefuls.

Congrats to everyone who has been invited for an interview already!

p.s. Last night I had a dream that Penn invited me out there and then just laughed at me and told me that I was rejected. I need to get off this website, it's making me paranoid! Haha.
 
I couldnt help chuckling when I read your dream. Maybe I am a bad person, but that is precious.

Good Luck
V
 
bunnyslippers, what day is your interview, the 16th? Maybe we could meet at some point since Penn doesnt allow us to bring anyone along with us 🙁 PM me if you're interested