Upenn secondaries without DAT scores???!

Started by '11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

'11

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just got my secondary from UPenn!!!!
i havent taken DAT yet....!!!?????
what is going on people???? 😛
 
Not much is going on (literally). Most schools send secondaries to everybody. Does there happen to be a fee associated with this secondary? That should serve to even further answer your question.

When I applied, back in 2002, I got denial letters from schools after I had mailed secondaries (and fees!) back to them only a couple of days later. In other words, the secondary (and money!) probably crossed the denial letter in the mail.