UPitt requirements?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

0003067dent

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello!

I am thinking of applying to PITT but I have seen on SDN threads that online courses are not accepted at all. I have taken a few courses online (not prerequisites) but I do have 118 credits of in-person classes as well. I was wondering if anyone knows if this would be an issue. When I searched their admissions page, there is nothing that says that online courses are not accepted, in fact it says:

1) prerequisite classes taken onsite at a four year institution with a B or higher are strongly preferred
2) 60 credits maximum of community college credits with classes taken in an onsite format as preferred

but since I have seen on SDN that they might not be accepted, I am not sure if it is worth it to apply. Has anyone been accepted to PITT having taken a few classes online before COVID-19 forced classes to be online?

Thanks