Step I Urgent Help -NBME

Started by drpardha
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpardha

New Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NBME 1-400
NBME 2 - 460
NBME 3 - 410

Not yet done Pharmac, Gross Anatomy & Biostats.

Exam next week

What do you guys suggest? I need 85

Thanks in advance
 
I would postpone if you can. I would take at least 2-3 weeks more to study up and finalize everything if I were in your situation. If I am correct you can extend your test date all the way to the end of your eligibility period up to a week prior to your exam date with Prometric.

Good luck!
 
Thx Agranulocytosis

I am a bit apprehensive about postponing it after May 15th becasue of the intended introduction of audio, video clips and change of question pool.

Otherwise I can take the exam around :idea: may 19th.

What would be my approximate score with thses scores...just curious


Thx