USC 1st Interview batch

Started by akaykay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

akaykay

Rookie
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've been hearing different things from different people. How many (guesstimate) are accepted from the 1st batch? I hear many are, but considering that only 43 out of 150 were accepted from the first batch already seems like a little...that's only 23% of the total admitted students. I really really really want to get in, so hopefully they'll keep accepting students along the way. Also, does anyone know if they take our fall 2006 grades into consideration?
 
From what Jim said in the orientation, Fall grades can either move you up in rank or down depending on your grades. And from what I remember, I think they will review our applications again after the next interview and compare us(the first batch of interviewees) to the second batch. I'm in the same boat as you, I really really really really want to get in. Lets keep our fingers crossed!:luck: