USC admission Question

Started by RxGirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxGirl

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody ever interviewed in November at USC (Southern California) and been rejected in the past???? I'm asking cuz I'm just a little worried...
 
RxGirl said:
Has anybody ever interviewed in November at USC (Southern California) and been rejected in the past???? I'm asking cuz I'm just a little worried...

Not that I know of. If you don't mind me asking, do you have an interview coming up or are still waiting for results from your November interview? If the former, PM me with questions and I'd be glad to answer them. If the latter, I'd call the admissions office.

Best of luck! 👍
 
I already interviewed in November, but I was just curious about my chances of getting rejected even though I got invited to an interview early in the process.
 
RxGirl said:
I already interviewed in November, but I was just curious about my chances of getting rejected even though I got invited to an interview early in the process.

I'm slightly confused. Are you on the "active consideration" list or are you still waiting to hear about your acceptance/rejection? If the former, based on past threads and Jim Granderson, anything can happen! If the latter, I'd definitely call because results were sent out the first week of December and if accepted, you were expected to turn in your $500 non-refundable deposit money by 12/31/2004.

I don't think you can be rejected unless you completely bombed your IV or your writing.