USC Path Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KeratinPearls

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Univ. Southern California that is...Anyone know anything about this program (quality of training, reputation, ability to find a job after residency)?

If anyone knows anything about this program, I'd appreciate any info you could provide.

Thanks.
 
If you're from the West Coast, there's only 1 USC. I can't say I'm a fan because I went to UCLA for college. Go Bruins!

I can let you know once I get there. I'll be starting SP fellowship there in July.

I interviewed there for residency, but didn't get in because they filled w/ in-house applicants. From what I'm told they have a pretty good network in the Los Angeles area, & Dr. Chandrasoma really goes to bat for his residents / fellows.


----- Antony