USC supplemental

Started by jyw003
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jyw003

just moving along.....PharmD, BCPS, BCPP, APP
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the "Supporting Documents" webpage on the USC supplemental. What I am supposed to upload here? I am not sure if I upload my letter of intent on this PART 1 or PART 2 of the usc app, since I can't see PART 2 until I submit PART 1. HELP
 
Last edited:
im assuming youre on the graduate application of USC. you dont have to upload a letter of intent because somewhere (i forgot where) it says after submitting the graduate application youll be able to answer questions in the pharmacy part of the process (step 2)
 
would it make the application stronger by uploading a personal statement under supporting documents? thanks
 
Last edited: