Step I Usmle 3

Started by Jani
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jani

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI there,

Does anyone know what the average time is to get the USMLE 3 results.

Thanks
 
I took Step 3 on Friday and Saturday, September 12 and 13. I got my score today, Friday, October 10. I passed! My score was better than both Step 1 and Step 2. I am only 3 months into my intern year so it feels great to have this behind me. My advice to other interns--take Step 3 now while you still have a broad knowledge base and get it out of the way.