Step I USMLE 4 Me?

Started by bthings
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bthings

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all.

Just looking for a little perspective/advice. I am a second year DO student currently studying for boards. I have already signed up for the USMLE but I am having second thoughts about takinging it. I would have 2 weeks after the COMLEX to study biochem/biostat which are, for the most part, the only subjects I am glossing over in my studies for the COMLEX. I am studying via the usual methods: brs path. and phys. kaplan review books for anat. and micro. along with Lippincott's pharm. I am consistently getting in the mid 60's on qbank. I really have no idea what specialty I'm interested to make the question even more vague, but I would like to train/practice in the northeast. Any info or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

-b🙂