Step I USMLE scores are in!! I passed!!

Started by Ponyboy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ponyboy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wrote Step 1 about a month ago and just got my scores yesterday. I passed and am quite happy with my score, considering my almost complete lack of studying. Thank God for First Aid. That was the only book I studied and it pulled me through.
 
Originally posted by Kimberli Cox:
•YEAH!!! Congratulations. Step 2 will be much easier.

Now go on out there and hit the wards, forgetting everything you ever knew about sphingolipidoses (I just got consulted for a central line on a kid with one and had to wrack my brains to remember the diseases). 😀•

It's a never ending cycle of test and boards isn't it?! 😉

SAT-->MCAT-->STEP 1-->STEP 2-->STEP 3-->etc.,etc., etc.

Can't wait to get started on this journey of unending testing.... 😀
 
Originally posted by Popoy:
•It's a never ending cycle of test and boards isn't it?! 😉

SAT-->MCAT-->STEP 1-->STEP 2-->STEP 3-->etc.,etc., etc.

Can't wait to get started on this journey of unending testing.... 😀•

yes it is. We were informed that we HAVE to take Step 3 during our intern year. Great. In addition to the Surgical ABSITES (in training exams) in January. Ick...