Step I USMLE STEP I.

Started by Warrior
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Warrior

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which book is most useful as far as usmle is concerned..4 the following subjects:-
1.Pathology.
2.Pharmacology.
3.Anatomy.
4.Physiology.
5.Biochemistry.
6.Community Medicine.
7.Behavioral science.
I also wana know is there any software that can be used in wards.
Is there any software for clinical-methods ie history taking , GPE etc etc.
Pls recommend me any good software for following subjects ...if any!
1.Medicine.
2.Surgery.
3.Gyn&Obs.
4.ENT.
5.Ophthalmology.
 
hey, why dont you check out <a href="http://www.usmle.net" target="_blank">www.usmle.net</a> that is full of IMGs and US students preparing for USMLE, and the feedback is great there!! This is a great site otherwise, but check out that site for these type of specific questions, take care.