USN Housing

Started by nguyen4o8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nguyen4o8

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I am moving to Henderson NV this coming August. I am going to attend Touro University which is located in Henderson also. I am new to the area and am looking for roommate(s) to live with. I am a 22 year old male originally from the San Jose area of California. I plan on moving there in the beginning of August. Thanks! :spam:
 
nguyen4o8 said:
Hi everyone. I am moving to Henderson NV this coming August. I am going to attend Touro University which is located in Henderson also. I am new to the area and am looking for roommate(s) to live with. I am a 22 year old male originally from the San Jose area of California. I plan on moving there in the beginning of August. Thanks! :spam:

nguyen4o8,

I PMed you. pls check your pm. you meant usn and not Touro I guess?