USP Pharmd 0-6 Interview

Started by tred1293
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tred1293

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody, I recently applied to USP for the Pharmd 0-6 program and they invited me for an on-campus interview and I was wondering if anybody is familiar with the interview. I had a couple questions to ask such as:

-What to wear? Shirt/tie, dress pants, dress shoes?
-How many students are interviewed and how many are likely to be accepted?
-Do they interview everyone that applies or do they reject some applicants before the interviews?
-And if you have any helpful tips or hints about the interview? I appreciate any help I can get.

I'd appreciate any feedback that I can get. Thanks.