UT austin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

utlonghornsandy

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Are y'll joining Ut-ASP? I think a lot of people will end up joining just b/c of the small discount they give us when buying the coats. I think it will be a good way of meeting people? So i'm joining.
 
I joined, like you I think it is a good way to meet people. Also, if interested, being able to go to conventions and network with other people is a plus.

I just can't wait to get down to Austin!!!!

Jason
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Asnchic: University of Texas Academy of Student Pharmacists (UT-ASP) is the chapter of the American Pharmacists Association Academy of Student Pharmacists at the University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy.

Jason
 
DocRx said:
Asnchic: University of Texas Academy of Student Pharmacists (UT-ASP) is the chapter of the American Pharmacists Association Academy of Student Pharmacists at the University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy.
Jason

Holy cow, isn't that a mouthful?

Try saying that really fast 3 times in a row. :laugh: