UT- Houston

Started by mahermed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mahermed

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am doing my beloved internship in medicine now, and I will heading off to Houston in 2005 to start my CA1 year. I was hoping to hear from some people out there that will be starting at UT in 2005. If so, maybe we could get a forum going about UT. I am interested in meeting some of my future colleagues, and I think this is a pretty good place to do it.
 
mahermed said:
I am doing my beloved internship in medicine now, and I will heading off to Houston in 2005 to start my CA1 year. I was hoping to hear from some people out there that will be starting at UT in 2005. If so, maybe we could get a forum going about UT. I am interested in meeting some of my future colleagues, and I think this is a pretty good place to do it.


hey I am also going there, I am also doing my prelimin med in phoenix. Give me an email. at [email protected]