Vanderbilt Interviewees: Earlier spot?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shoeclothes

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a letter saying I'm interviewing at Vandy 🙂 , the only thing is that its in February🙄 Does anyone know if there is an earlier spot?

Help🙁
 
call the office and ask.

also, if you live within a distance that you could make it to vandy on short notice, keep calling! there are bound to be people who drop interviews for unforeseen circumstances in the next few months
 
Thanks DW. I was also thinking about scheduling a regional interview (if it will be sooner than February) . . . but I really want to visit Vandy. . . should I schedule a regional?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad