VCU vs. MCPHS-Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QTpharmDette2

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okie peepz, which school is better for pharmacy Virginia Commonwealth Univeristy or MCPHS-Boston??? VCU would be in-state for me and it's cheaper, while Boston is more specialized in pharmacy. BTW...I'm just a senior in high school right now, and I'm going to be studying Pre-Pharmacy.
 
I'm not in school yet but I live in Norfolk and find my self in Richmond every now and again. VCU seems like a nice school with nice people. it's in a much smaller city than MCPHS so take that into account. personaly I liked boston the school is right across the street from harvard medical, and dental. its also about a mile from MIT and its not that far from downtown boston. as far as the reputations go I can't help you out with that sorry