Vcu?

Started by dream18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dream18

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything from VCU?

This is the only school out of 16 that I applied to that I haven't heard anything from...not even an 'application received' email (and I paid their $ as soon as I sent my app and they cashed my check a while ago). And I don't recall seeing anyone really mentioning VCU in other posts on here, so I'm just curious.
 
I submitted my app in the second batch, and I got an app complete email from them on 7/8. I also received an acknowledgement of receipt of AADSAS materials on 7/12 (which is weird, given the earlier email).

Nothing else since.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an email that said app recevied and complete on Aug. 4th. I was in a later mailing batch, 7/18.