VCU's Post-Bacc Health Sciences Certificate Program

Started by Heinz57
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Heinz57

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi - anyone out there in this program who can shed a little light on the experience (this is the post-bac program, not the SMP program)? I am seriously considering VCU and am hoping to get as many insiders' views as possible. I met with someone in the program yesterday and she was very helpful. Just wondering if there's anyone else out there who can add their .02 cents.

Thanks!
 
Bumping! I also want more info about the Pre-Health Sciences Certificate Program (the undergraduate program). I see a lot of threads about the CERT/SMP program. Does anyone have any information about VCU's undergraduate pre-med post bacc?

Thanks!