Verbal advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sunnyforever

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright ,

So my exam is in a little over a month and iv been working on improving my scores for all my sectional by basically doing practise tests from Collins, Kaplan, and Barrons.

But in all my exams I am consistently scoring pretty low in the verbal section. Sure I can study more words as they come along but realistically I don't know how much help that would be. So finally to my main question, how did u all approach this sort of problem? For the analogies I pretty much know like 2 of the words mostly and either 2 or 3 of the answer choices so I can't really confidently answer the questions 🙁

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂