verbal section

Started by diana77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

diana77

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who did well on the pcat, how did you guys study for the verbal section? Did you guys memorize hundreds of words? I have the dr. collins verbal section but there is only five pages for the voca list. Is this enough for the pcat? Thanks 🙂
 
For those of you who did well on the pcat, how did you guys study for the verbal section? Did you guys memorize hundreds of words? I have the dr. collins verbal section but there is only five pages for the voca list. Is this enough for the pcat? Thanks 🙂

I memorized for over like 500-600 most frquent GRE words and stuff but I don't recall anyone of them showed up. Lol so I would say screw the VA and RC section and try to do well on Bio, Chem and QA. I got like 17 on the RC but I also scored really well on Bio, chem and QA to balance it out.
 
I memorized for over like 500-600 most frquent GRE words and stuff but I don't recall anyone of them showed up. Lol so I would say screw the VA and RC section and try to do well on Bio, Chem and QA. I got like 17 on the RC but I also scored really well on Bio, chem and QA to balance it out.
what was your break down if you don't mind me asking please?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow congrats!!! I asked, because my main focus has been studying for quant, bio, and chem... and I wanted to see how the composite score would reflect this performance.

congrats again!!!

thanks. and yea. i memorized over hundreds of GRE words and i dont recall any of them actually showed up on the VA and RC so to me there arent anyway to improve those scores within a month or two... so just try to get some high score on the other 3 sections to see if you can upset the low RC and VA scores