virtual slide boxes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Smoothbrain

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I was wondering if we you guys know any good virtual slide boxes that you could share with me? I love having access to as many different slides as possible online (for unknowns sessions or making good photos for presentations).

Hope you guys are having a nice weekend
Smoothbrain
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can check out the links on this webpage for whole slide image repositories:

I personally like PathPresenter (especially the Slide Library and High Yield Sections) - has high-quality digital slides:
 
You can check out the links on this webpage for whole slide image repositories:

I personally like PathPresenter (especially the Slide Library and High Yield Sections) - has high-quality digital slides:
Thank you so much!!!!