Volunteering Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ARMOTOOTH1

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been serving at my church every Sunday for a few months now, volunteering my time serving on the altar as well as in the choir, and whatever else the church needs from me. I recently helped in the renovation process of the banquet hall. Is this considered volunteering hours that I can include when updating schools regarding my application.

Thanks in advance!
 
I have been serving at my church every Sunday for a few months now, volunteering my time serving on the altar as well as in the choir, and whatever else the church needs from me. I recently helped in the renovation process of the banquet hall. Is this considered volunteering hours that I can include when updating schools regarding my application.

Thanks in advance!
yes