waiting for a decision !!

Started by yisel2118
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yisel2118

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, My application is finally complete. I took the GRE but I failed at it. It was understandable I only had 2 weeks to study for it. The math was what really did it for me this time !😱 I am just praying that they don't base their decision just on the GRE test scores. :xf: Its that time when you have no idea what direction your life is going to take ! :scared:
 
Hey guys, My application is finally complete. I took the GRE but I failed at it. It was understandable I only had 2 weeks to study for it. The math was what really did it for me this time !😱 I am just praying that they don't base their decision just on the GRE test scores. :xf: Its that time when you have no idea what direction your life is going to take ! :scared:

Hey, what schools did you apply to?
 
Nova does accept a lot of applicants, but remember that you still have time to apply to other programs if you have the means to do so.