Waitlist acceptance procedure

Started by mmdx45
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmdx45

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I have an acceptance at School A (deposit is payed and everything) but I recently got off the waitlist at School B (which I like more), when would I drop the acceptance at School A? I don’t want to get in trouble because of the rule that I’m only allowed to hold 1 DO acceptance at this time in the cycle.
 
Yes you can do that but make sure you let the school A knows so they can give that seat to someone else. Make sure you email them and thank them.