waitlist

Started by chad99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chad99

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview scheduled for next week but another program called me as asked me to come in for an interview (they told me they pulled me off their waitlist). I am trying to choose between my originally scheduled interview and this one. I like the program that pulled me off their waitlist more.
Is it likely that the program that pulled me from their waitlist is unlikely to rank me highly anyway? Should I stick with my originally scheduled interview which was offered to me in February. I would appreciate any help!